Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Snoopy Dance!

To all those who did not hear the great news...

ARMENAY FAYE MERRITT HAS OFFICIALLY FINISHED THE BAR EXAM AS OF TODAY!!!!!!!

Yes you heard me right! My awesome, loving, fun and crazy, wonderful, smart, beautiful mother finished the Bar exam today and is on her way home to freedom right now! I am so proud of my mother and this huge accomplishment! If she passes the Bar exam or not what a feat for her! She is definitely my biggest hero! She decided some years back that she wanted to get more education! She wasn't quite sure what she wanted to do but she made it a goal to go back to school!

Well 4 years later, 1 LSAT exam later, 5 law school applications later, 1 acceptance to the perfect program, 2.5 years of hard work, 6 rounds of final exams, many Mediation clinics, 1 National Labor Relations Board internship, 1 graduation at Lincoln Center, many late nights, numerous early mornings, many train tickets into and out of NYC, and many months of hard core studying for the bar exam later SHE IS DONE!



Who could not be more proud of her tonight than her family!?! MOM WE LOVE YOU AND ARE SO DANG PROUD! I can imagine the Merritt home will be filled with lots of excitement tonight as she arrives home and the party begins! Indeed my mother is known for her famous snoopy dance! (please look here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUQX2B67KL4&feature=related if you are not familiar with the snoopy dance! in particular watch seconds 17-24!) Tonight the Merritt household will be full of snoopy dancing Armenay style, head back, arms up and legs rocking out! Love you dearly mother! And once again way to be the coolest mom ever! You lawyer you!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA I watched that youtube video and oh my gosh, I was cracking up the whole time! I can't wait to see your mom dance like THAT!!

    ReplyDelete