Don't ask me how I got Carissa to agree but she let me babysit the little one all by myself on Friday night! At least I was all by myself for about an hour and then my mom showed up but it was so good! I love that little nephew of mine!
The next big part of the weekend was picking this one up from the airport!
WELCOME HOME SISTER SHEILA MICHELS! It was so fun seeing Sheila after a year and a half! We went to get bagels, ate at Cosi, talked all day, ate cookie dough and went out to dinner with all our families! It was amazing to hear her stories and reminisce on the good old days!
After two nights of very little sleep I got to end the weekend with this one at her home coming talk!
WELCOME HOME SISTER ELIZABETH CLARK! It was really great to see her and her family again after a year and a half as well! Her Spanish was really good and I forgot how much I missed her happy face!
When I got on the bus to come back home I almost cried because it was just that good of a weekend! Heavenly Father has blessed me with great friends who I admire deeply and a lovely family I feel blessed to be close with! Thanks all for a great weekend! Let's do it again soon okay!? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment