Now let me set the record straight! Yes Broc and I have been separated before! He interviewed various places our last semester at BYU which meant he was out and about traveling the world without me! Also, when my lovely mother graduated from law school only I was able to come home for the celebration! So yes we have spent nights apart before but this time I passed the real test! All those other times I had dear friends to call upon or family to be with and therefore was never truly alone! Well last Sunday I dropped Broc off at the airport and he didn't come home until Friday night! YIKES!
That's right folks! I held down the fort all by myself for 5 whole nights! For some this may seem silly but for me it really was a victory! Not going to lie...getting him back on Friday night was even more of a victory but at least I know I am tough enough to do it now! So here's to all those years of being a scaredy-cat! I am done being a chicken! I have moved on to bigger and better things! Thanks Broc for coming home to an even better wife! I love you!
And p.s...in case you can't tell in the picture I am holding him so tight he won't be going anywhere anytime soon! Just because I'm not a chicken anymore doesn't mean I'll be asking for him to go on business trips in the near future! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment